Friday, October 5, 2007

Coaster Box









I finally finished this Photo box for a Home Gathering this Sunday. I used 5 plain coasters and pasted the papers from the Caprice Level 2 Kit on one side of the coaster then painted the other sidee by mixing the white paint with a re-inker. I assembled the box by punching holes in all 4 corners of all the coasters. Then attached them together with ribbon. I love to distress so there is a lot of that going on in this project. I then took 3 - 2x3 photos and matted those then attached them to the box with some fun embellishments. The front of the box has 3 stamped flowers cut out with some glitter. I plan on adding the year down in the lower corner. The photos are from the first day of school. My youngest, who is not in school yet, was not pictured that day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails