Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!

So sorry I have not been blogging in awhile. I have been fighting a cold and just seem to run out of time with the holidays. I do want to say Happy New Year to everyone!! I do hope that this year goes better than last financially for us and for anyone else that is struggling in today's economy.

My New Years resolution is to complete one of my Disney albums (I have 2 to finish) before our next Disney trip in 55 days (I better get moving!!). I also hope to keep up with my blog and post weekly with new artwork. And as always try to loose some weight. Not sure the last one will happen but I can at least try to loose a few pounds.

What are your New Years resolutions? Please post your comments and I will randomly choose a winner for some blog candy on January 15th.

~Elisha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am resolving to loose weight (and all that comes with that) and to get organized and "play" more with my scrapbooking and stamping stuff.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails