Friday, April 3, 2009



Basic, Better, Best Club

Do you live around Denver, Colorado? Would you like to complete a 2-page layout fully embellished layout once a month with friends, with the option of making an additional 2 to 3 more layouts at home? What if I said you could do all that for under $30? That comes down to less than $10 per 2-page layout! That is less than what you would spend at a local scrapbook store to create a similar layout. What if I also said you could earn FREE product during the month that you are the Hostess! Now that I have your attention let me introduce you to a new kind of club.
Once a month we will meet to create a 2-page scrapbook layout complete with embellishments. The best part about this club is it is for ALL types of scrap booker’s! A month prior to each meeting everyone will purchase next month’s kit. There will be three types of kits, Basic, Better and Best. All kits will include a My Reflections Paper Packet, a package of My Stickease, accessories and a full color workshop guide. Do you enjoy stamping? Then choose the Better kit which adds a My Acrylix stamp set. Want more? Then choose the Best kit which will included the stamp set and full packages of embellishments and or tools. The great part about this club is you get to pick how much or how little you would like to spend every month. Plus you will go home with a completed 2-page layout that all you will need to do is add photos and journaling to, along with extra product to create more layouts and/or cards at home. As an added bonus bring your previous month’s layout with you to the meeting to share with members (pictures and journaling competed) and receive an extra goodie from me.
So are you ready to sign up? Here are a few things you need to know about. First this will be a 3, 6 or 9 month commitment. Each month you must purchase next month’s kit. You are welcome to add more product to your order if you wish. Guest are also welcome to attend club but must purchase the Basic kit on club night (if they want to participate, they are welcome to just watch for no charge). Anyone can join at anytime with a limit of 8 members per club. This way I can help each customer with their individual needs. Once you have completed your commitment you are welcome to continue with the club as long as you wish.
When will these clubs start? I would like to recruit members now with the first meeting being in June and members first order due in May. Meetings will be held either the 1st or 3rd Wednesday of every month. These meetings be held at my house in Westminster and will start 7 pm lasting only 2 hours. What do you need to do? Just e-mail me stating that you would like to join my Basic, Better, Best Club, which night you would like to attend and time of commitment (3, 6 or 9 months). Refer a friend to me and if they join you will receive an extra goodie the night of our meeting. Once I receive your information I will e-mail you back with our first meeting’s “Shopping List” along with the payment due date. All payments must be made by the due date in order to participate in the club. Payments are nonrefundable and members are expected to commit to the time period chosen. Any further questions please feel free to contact me via e-mail elishacarter@msn.com.

~I look forward to creating lasting memories with you.~

Elisha Carter
Independent Close To My Heart Consultant

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails