Saturday, May 30, 2009

Quick and Simple Birthday Card


Do you have children in school? Do they get invited to Birthday parties? Do you always wait until the last moment to make a Birthday card? I know I do. Here is a quick and simple card that another consultant came up with.


Here is what you need:

1. Go out and purchase an inexpensive Value Pack of cards and envelopes.

2. Cute Birthday stamp set that has everything you need. (I used CTMH Good Times set)

3. Just one stamp pad (I used CTMH Chocolate)

4. Scraps of cardstock

5. Quickie Glue Pen (for glitter)

6. Glitter


Once you have all your supplies together pick a quite afternoon to sit down and make 10 or so cards. I stamped all my cupcakes on white cardstock, cut them out, applied glue and glitter. I then stamped my saying directly on my card leaving space for my cardstock. I then cut different colors of scrap cardstock to the appropriate size of my stamp. Adhere those on my card, then pop doted my cupcakes and placed them on top of colored cardstock. DONE.


Now I have 10 Birthday cards ready to go for when my children have a party to go to. So grab your supplies and make up some quick birthday cards of your very own!


~Elisha

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails