Sunday, August 2, 2009

Exciting NEWS from Close To My Heart's Leadership

I was unable to attend this years Leadership for Close To My Heart Consultants but do have some teasers about the NEW Autumn/Winter Idea Book. First the new idea book has had a "extreme makeover". These new Idea Books will be available beginning September 1st but you can pre-order your FREE* copy today!! Second there will be new and exciting changes to my BBB Club and I will be introducing a NEW Card Club (more information in my August newsletter). Last but not least we have NEW My Reflections Kits, Stamps and coming soon, Studio J. Click here to see what Studio J is all about at!!

I can't wait to share more with you but that is it for now. Stay tuned for more information in the upcoming weeks!!

Happy Scrappin'
~Elisha



*Your Idea Book is free but a $5 shipping charge maybe applied. Ideabooks will be shipped out begining the last week of August.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails