Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Snowman Birthday Invitations

My youngest daughter's birthday is December 20th. Being so close to Christmas I was not sure if she wanted a Christmas theme or something else. She decided that she wanted a Snowman Birthday Party. I was very excited because I just bought the new Cricut cartridge Snow Friends and new it would be perfect.

I created the card using Close To My Heart's Wishes Card Confidence Program. I chose the Roundabout design since the circle reminded me of a big snow ball. Perfect for snowmen. Since she is invited both girls and boys we had to make both boy and girl invitations. I really liked how they turned out and hope our guests like them too.


Boy invitation





Girl invitation






Inside
( I had to add some glitter!!)

Products Used:
Cricut Cartridges: Pooh Font and Snow Friends
CTMH Wishes Card Confidence Program
CTMH Crystal Blue Cardstock and White Daisy Textured Cardstock
CTMH Feathery Flakes stamp set
CTMH Crystal Blue Ink Pad
Cuttlebug Snowflakes embossing folder
Deck The Halls pattern paper

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails