Friday, January 22, 2010

Birthday Guests Layout


This fun and bright two-page layout uses Close To My Heart retired paper Packet Whoops-A-Daisy. Can you tell I really like this paper packet? I was very sad to see it go. As with all of our birthday's in our house I tend to take a lot of photos but I don't want to make a bunch of layouts. So I used Close To My Heart's Flip Flaps. I love these little things. You can add as many photos you want to your layouts without having to cut them all up. You can see the Flip Flaps in use with the left page. I would have only be able to add one photo but with the Flip Flaps I was able to make a mini book that can hold 4 additional photos!! Be on the look out for more Flip Flaps in the near future.
Showing the Memory Protectors Flip Flaps


Left page



Right page





Close up of flower

(got these fun flowers from QVC last year)

Happy Scrapping,

Elisha

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails