Thursday, June 3, 2010

My Creative Time : Throwback Thursday Challenge #1

For Emma's first Throwback Thursday challenge we were to use Animal Kingdom. I don't think I have used this poor cartridge but once since I bought it a few years back. It was fun to pull it out and see what was all on this cartridge. I think I may start pulling it out more offten. There are some cute sayings on this cartridge that I totally forgot about.
Ok, onto what I created. I am super behind on my scrapbooking and have not started any pet pages. This cartrige has a cute dog that looks like my black lab, Dutchess. She will be 5 years old in just a few days and I still have not scrapbooked her puppy pictures. As a matter of fact I don't think I have even printed those photos. So sad :(

I cut out the dog at 5 1/2" and the title "Good Dog" at 2 1/4". To make the dog look more like my Dutchess, I used my white gel pen and added some white to the front of her on on her paws. She looks just like my puppy now! On the title I decided to add some stitching make it "pop" off my page. Now I just need to go print some photos and this page is done!


Happy Scrappin'



4 comments:

crazyaboutcricut said...

Cute card :)

My Creative Time said...

This layout is ADORABLE!! Especially since I am a Dog LOVER MYSELF, I love my little furry babies ALSO & They deserve to have something special like this! GREAT JOB w/the challege & THANK YOU SO MUCH for joining me on my very
1st "Throwback Thursday" challenge!
Big hugs,
Emma;)

Nanascreativecorner said...

What a nice page, great job.
Come over and visit my blog
http://cheryl-gibson.blogspot.com

Lori said...

very cute! :o)

Lori
thepaisleyturtle.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails