Monday, August 30, 2010

Positively Perfect Day (Wedding layout)

Have you missed me? With back to school, painting, and life itself, I just have not had time to sit down and create stuff. Now that things have settled down I am getting back into the groove of things.

My 10 year wedding anniversary is this Thursday, September 2nd. My goal was to have my wedding album done by then but it's sadly not going to happen. I did have a chance to finish up this layout but I have tons more to do. Now I am out of adhesive! So until I can go shopping for some more, I may just plan pages and scrap them later.



Happy Scrappin'


RECEIPE: (all Close To My Heart products) Perfect Day Level 2 Paper Packet, Perfect Day My Stickease, Cocoa Ink Pad, Foundry Metal Tabs, Spring Blossom Brad Assortments, and the layout is created using a pattern from Imagine

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails