Thursday, November 4, 2010

Cricut Circle Weekly Challenge #4: Birthday Sketch Challenge

I am finally back to scrapping again!! Woohoo!! My back is feeling better, not 100% yet but enough that I can sit long enough to create a layout or two. So this weeks challenge on the Cricut Circle Blog is to create a Layout, Card, or Altered project using the SKETCH provided. The project must have a BIRTHDAY THEME and include BUTTONS in some way.
Here is the sketch:



Here is my layout:



RECIPE:


Animal Cookies Paper Packet from CTMH

Buttons from CTMH

"that takes the cake" title cut at 4" using Sweet Treats Cricut Cartridge


Cake cut at 3 1/2" using From My Kitchen Cricut Cartridge


Circle cut at 5 1/2" using Nifty Fifties Cricut Cartridge



Happy Scrappin'


2 comments:

Josie0602 said...

Very cute!! I forgot about the challenge so I am going to do mine later (I love that sketch!) Good luck in the drawing for the challenge!

ScrappyHeartz said...

great layout!! I love it!!

HeartAMZ1@aol.com
Debbie Chapman

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails