Saturday, May 7, 2011

National Scrapbook Day - My Pink Stamper Challenge #1

It's National Scrapbook Day!! Today at My Pink Stamper, Robyn is having challenges all day long!! I am going to only be available to participate in a few challenges. I have a Mother Daughter Dance to go to tonight and I am still making our poodle skirts. It's going to be a crazy but fun day!!
For the first challenge, you have to make something with a cupcake. I just love cupcakes don't you? My daughter has two birthday parties this month so I decided to make a card for this challenge. I think it turned out pretty stinkin' cute!!




Cricut Cartridge - Rock Princess
Zebra Pattern Paper - Blast Off Imagine Cartridge
Ribbon - Close To My Heart
Cardstock - Close To My Heart
Everyday Sentiments - My Pink Stamper Stamp Set


Happy A Super Scrappy Day,

1 comment:

Jovan said...

Cute, that is my favorite cricut cupcake!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails