Thursday, April 18, 2013

Easter Banner - A little late :-)

 
A little late on posting my banner but better late than never, right? I created this banner using Close To My Heart's My Creations Banner, which are trendy white chipboard pennants. Right now they are being clearanced out on my Close To My Heart website for only $2.75 for a package of 8 pennants. I highly recommend purchasing a few before these cute banners before they are gone! Also used is Pebbles, Hip Hip Hooray paper collection, Birthday Bash Cricut cartridge for the lettering, Cricut® Art Philosophy Collection from Close To My Heart for the 3-D flowers, and white tulle to tie is all together.
 
Here are some close up photos of the banner!




Happy Scrappin'

(aka Sweet E)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails