1. Your three-year-old wants to know if her coloring book is "archival quality."
2. You decide to give your child piano lessons so you'll be able to use the musical instrument stickers.
3. You're in a fender bender and your first thought is "I wonder what die-cut shape will coordinate with this event?"
4. You try to claim your album purchases as a medical expense because it's such good "therapy".
5. You redecorate your family room to coordinate with your photo album covers.
6. Your child is the only one in class who thinks "crop" means "to cut your photos".
7. Scraps from your corner rounder cuttings can be found in unusual places: school lunch bags, briefcases, the laundry, the dog's water bowl.
8. A regular sandwich is no longer acceptable...it must be cropped or cut with decorative edges.
9. You buy a new swimsuit because it matches the new gingham photo mounting paper.
10. You're the only one at a social gathering yelling, "Just one more photo folks, I don't have enough for a 2 page spread"