Thursday, July 17, 2008

Another NEW Toy!!


I had a Scrapbook Garage Sale over the past weekend with great success. I had such a huge turnout that I ended up selling my baby Cricut and was able to go out a purchase the Cricut Expressions!! It is so COOL!! I haven't had to much time to play with it but I am very excited to have it. Hopefully I will be able to show you some neat tricks as I learn them.
I am also now in the process of redoing my room. I have already bought a few things and we are slowly working on it. My goal is to have my room done by beginning August but we will see. We have a lot of stuff going on during the weekends in July so it may be the middle of August before we can be done. I will post updates on my room as we get things done. Right now it is just cleaning things out and purchasing paint and goodies to go in.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails