Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Celebrating 7 Years with Close To My Heart!!

I can't believe it has already been 7 years with Close To My Heart!! Where does the time go? I remember the day I decided to sign up to become a consultant. I was so excited and even more excited when my Consultant Kit showed up on my door step! So much has changed since the day I became a consultant 7 years ago. Our logo changed, our stamps changed from wood to acrylic, our Idea Books got smaller and now come out 3 times a year rather than once a year and our products keep getting better and better with each new Idea Book!! Today, I am still excited to be with Close To My Heart and hope that all of you will celebrate with me in my journey with such a great company.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails