Friday, February 13, 2009

Be Mine Forever Card


I loved how this card turned out! It is a smaller card only 2 1/2" x 3". To create the card I used the Sunset pattern from Close To My Heart's Originals Card Program. Along with the card program I used That's Amore Paper Packet, Vintage Valentine stamp set, Chocolate and Tulip ink pads, Chocolate Grosgrain ribbon, as well as my Cricut machine to create the heart. For the aged look on the top of the card I simply took my stamp pad and rubbed directly on the paper. You can do this as little or as much as you like to create the look you are trying to achieve.I also sponged the ink on all the edges of the cardstock for more distressing.
To order any or all of these products please visit my website at www.stampersden.myctmh.com
~Elisha

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails