Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'm Back....recovered from the flu

So you might have noticed that I have been MIA for quite sometime. Last Friday night I started feeling that I was coming down with a cold. Fine, I can deal with that. By Saturday night I was feeling horrible and almost ready to go to the hospital because I was having a hard time breathing. Sometime in the middle of the night I could breath and fell asleep. Sunday morning I headed over to my neighbor's house (she is a physicians assistant) and she let be borrow an enebulizer (spelled wrong) to help me breath again and gave me a flu test. Turns out I had Influenza type A, basically it's a respiratory flu. If I had a flu shot this year I would have been fine. Figures. UGH!!! So I spent Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday in bed. No fun:( By Wednesday I was finally up and about. Head still spinning but up. Today I am almost 100% better. I think I can finally scrapbook and get my house clean. We think we over the past weeks all had some type of the flu but I was lucky enough to get the worst of it. We are all healthy again, for the most part, and are ready to get out of town next week and head to Disneyland!!

Lesson Learned: Get a FLU SHOT every year!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails