Saturday, November 7, 2009

From: Santa

We all need a little inspiration every now and then. During the month of November I will be posting a Christmas Card at least once a week. Hopefully these will spark some inspiration for you Christmas Card making this year. Feel free to leave a comment and post your Christmas Card inspirations too!

This card was made with Close To My Heart's Jingle Paper Packet and a special stamp set only available in a fun Workshop Kit (see my site for details about this kit). Along with the kit I used our new Cranberry Ribbon Round Collection and our very blingy Twinkle Brads Jolly Assortment. This was a very simple and quick card to create and I'm sure anyone would love to receive!

Order any of the products listed in bold on my website.

Happy Stamping.
Elisha

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails