Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Meet Gypsy!!

YES, I got on board the Gypsy train!! I know I was not going to get one, didn't think I needed one, but then I was watching a video on My Pink Stamper and just had to get one! I did purchase mine off of HSN. They have a pretty good deal going on with extra goodies and free shipping along with a payment plan (which I took advantage of). I have been playing around with it for a few days (no cutting with my cricut yet) and LOVE IT!! It is SOOO much fun and easy to use. I'm loading my cartridges and creating files like crazy. Now I just need to start cutting! LOL!!
Happy Scrapping
~Elisha


2 comments:

kerrbear said...

You are going to love your Gypsy! Once you figure out grouping and welding it's so fun! Just as a hint when you first start on your mat and you know what size you want everything (for layering) make your cursor that height then when you bring all the stuff to the mat it will be the right size.

Robyn said...

You will love it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails