Monday, March 22, 2010

Princess Crown Card

March seems to be the month for Birthdays. Not for our family but for lots of my kids friend's birthdays. I think we have had 5 birthdays this month so far and the month is not quite over yet. My 9 year old daughter went to her best friend's birthday party yesterday. The theme was a Princess Tea Party so of course I had to make a card that went with the theme.
For this card I used the Sweet Treats Cricut cartridge along with Bazzil Bling cardstock for the card and Core Color cardstock by Core'dinations. I love the Core'dinations paper when used with my Cuttlebug embossing folder. I bough this paper over a year ago and this was the first time to use it. So sad I know. I will be using this paper in more projects!!


close up



inside of card

Thank you for letting me share! Please feel free to leave "sweet" comments.

Happy Scrappin'

~Elisha

CARD RECIPE: Sweet Treats cartridge by ProvoCraft, Core Color cardstock by Core'dinations, Bulk White cardstock from Wal-mart, Square sparkles by Close To My Heart, Black Grosgrain Ribbon by Close To My Heart

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails