Sunday, October 3, 2010

I want CANDY! Treat Bag


Where does the week go? I have been so busy with custom orders that I forgot to do my Friday Halloween project. So I do apologise that this is a few days late.
To create this cute treag bag I used the Bat Treat Bag from the Mini Monsters cartridge. I cut the bag out of a 12x12 piece of Amethyst Close To My Heart cardstock and choose the Fit To Page feature on my Cricut Expressions. This cut it out at 6". Then I chose a darker shade of purple (Hydrangea from Close To My Heart) for the mouth wings and handles. Remember to deselect the Fit To Page feature when cutting out the accents of the bag. Otherwise they will be way to big! Then I cut the ears (I think that is what they are) out of gray Bazzill textured cardstock and the the eyes and fangs from black and white cardstock. He is very easy to make would be great to give to the class filled with treats at this years Halloween party!!



Happy Haunting,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails