Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Chocolate Love!

Emma over at http://www.creativetimeforme.com/ is having her IMAGINE NATION CHALLENGE. For this challenge you have to your your Imagine to create a "Sweet" or"Valentine" theme project. I just got the Yummy Imagine Cartridge not to long ago and decided that this would be great to use for this challenge. I was temped to use the same images that Emma used but decided on the cute chocolate cupcakes instead.

Here is the card that I came up with.




RECIPE:

Cricut Imagine

Yummy Imagine Cartridge

White Daisy Textured Cardstock ~ Close To My Heart

Glitter Brads ~ Close To My Heart

Chocolate Ribbon ~ Close To My Heart

Chocolate Stamp Set ~ Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps

Happy Scrappin'


3 comments:

Jessica said...

I love this! It seems like this Imagine cartridge has a lot of nice images! I love the distressed look on this card!

girlia said...

Love this

Cathryn said...

Very nice, I like what you put together! TFS, your new follower Cathryn67 <3
inthepinkcathryn.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails