Saturday, January 8, 2011

Scrapbooking Goals for 2011!!

I am not very good at keeping my scrapbooking goals but I am going to try my hardest to complete these goals before the end of this year. I am so far behind on MY scrapbooking that I hope this post will motivate me and maybe my followers out there.

OK, here are my personal goals for this year in no particular order:

1. Finish my Wedding Album
2. Print out ALL of 2009 Pictures
3. Complete 2009 scrapbook album
4. Finish my 2005 trip to Disneyland album
5. Finish Megan's 1st Year album
6. Catch up on Megan's School Year album

WOW!! That is a lot!! Hopefully I am not asking myself to do to much. I can do if I try to keep my pages simple and not so time consuming. That in itself is tough for me to do because I can spend 2 to 3 hours just on one layout. I am going to post my goals on the side bar of this blog to remind me everyday. When a goal is completed I will be sure to post pictures and mark it off my list.

What are your scrapbooking goals for 2011?

Happy Scrappin'

1 comment:

janner said...

I'm very much behind too, but you inspire me. I love all your layouts. You are very talented.
Jan

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails