Thursday, May 13, 2010

Hello Kitty Graduation Card

I can't believe that my youngest child is graduating from Kindergarten at the end of this month! It seems like yesterday that she was starting her first day of school. The year seems to just fly by. To commemorate her fist year of school I thought it would be cute to make her a Graduation card. We are so proud of her!






Happy Stampin'




CARD RECIPE:

Hello Kitty Greeting - Cricut Cartridge


Black Cardstock - Close To My Heart


White Daisy Cardstock - Close To My Heart


Vineyard Berry Cardstock - Close To My Heart


The High School Stack - DCWV


Black Grosgrain Ribbon - Close To My Heart

1 comment:

Janis Lewis said...

Great card and congrats on the graduation. I know you'll be taking pics and scrapbooking the event. (I did too for my kiddos.) Hello Kitty is so fun to use. Have a fun weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails