Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A "Stinkin' Cute" Layout

I was going to post this "stinkin' cute" layout yesterday but the winds around here were just horrible. My lighting inside my house is not the greatest so I take photos outside. Today the winds have died down considerably and allowed me to take some quick photos before I am off to another fun filled day of Field Day at school.

As you can see this layout uses the same papers I created the card with along with the cute skunk. Didn't this just turn out adorable? It's even better in person! It's really hard to capture how cute layouts and cards are on camera.



RECIPE

Create A Critter - Cricut Cartridge

DCWV - Summer Paper Stack (2009 I think)

Bazzill Textured Cardstock

Close To My Heart Cardstock

Close To My Heart Ribbon

EK Success punch

Stickles


Happy Scrappin'

2 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Wowzer! This is gorgeous! I love the purple papers (one of my favorite colors!) and the layout is so good! If it starts gathering dust somewhere, just let me know and I'll pass along my address to you. hahahahaha How did you cut the letters? It's GREAT! PauseDreamEnjoy has Challenge #3 up with the theme VACATION, any project. I hope you will play along. I would love to see what your creative mind comes up with. :) Janis

Elisha said...

Thanks Janis!

This layout will be up for sale on my Etsy shop. If you are interested. :) I did not cut out the title for this one. I used Thickers foam stickers. They really went great with this layout!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails