Wednesday, May 26, 2010

"Lets Hang Out" Monkey Layout



Just can't get enough of this cute Cricut cartridge!! I recently went to my local scrapbook store and just fell in love with Ki Memories Wild Life paper! It is just to cute and goes great with the Create-a-Critter cartridge. I bought almost everything in the collection!! This is my first layout using this collections. There will be more to come! First I need to get working on some teacher gifts. I can't believe the end of the school year is here.






RECIPE:


Cricut Cartridge - Create-a-Critter


Ki Memories - Wild Life collection


CTMH and Bazzill - Textured Cardstock


EK Success punch


CTMH - Chocolate Grosgrain Ribbon



Happy Scrappin'

4 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

This looks awesome! Love that border punch!

Janis Lewis said...

I'm telling you, You ROCK! These pages you are making are outstanding!!

Elisha said...

Thanks guys!!

Sandy Ang said...

That little monkey is adorable. Love for you to link it up to my challenge here http://angsandy.blogspot.com/2011/03/sandys-challenge-3.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails